Private Event Space (Smyrna)
Celebrate life’s special events in a beautiful and relaxed environment.
Botox/Filler Parties | Bridal Events | Birthday Celebrations
Each party will be assigned a group concierge, who will assist you with your special day to ensure you and your guests have a memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your private spa event that is carefully curated to meet the needs of you and your party at Natural Body Spa & SkinReMEDI Smyrna (Ivy Walk).
Group Booking/Private Event Space Requirements:
Please download and review the terms in the Private Event Space Contract below. Download Private Event Space Contract
Submit your requests to Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.
So that we can meet your party’s needs, please allow our team 14 days to plan your event.
- Reservations – all parties require a credit card to hold reservations.
- Private Event Space – A $300, non-refundable fee is required to reserve the private event space for parties of 5-12.
- Gratuity charges – a 20% therapist’s gratuity fee will be automatically added to the regular service price for all group participants.
- Groups are required to have one designated contact for the event. The group contact person is responsible for providing the names in the party, services each member will receive and the desired starting times of services. The group contact person will be assigned a Natural Body Group Coordinator to handle all of your event requirements and spa service needs.
- Last Minute Schedule Change – Prior to 72 hours of the scheduled event, the Natural Body Group Coordinator will assist you in scheduling your group and any changes you may need. However, in order to provide a calm and tranquil occasion for your event, we will be unable to make adjustments to the final schedule, agreed upon by both parties, 72 hours prior to the event.
- Cancellations – Due to the high demand for service appointments, as well as courtesy to your therapists, group bookings require a 72-hour cancellation notice for any changes to any participant’s service. Cancellations of less than 72 hours will be charge a 50% fee of scheduled services. Any No-Shows or same day cancellations will be charged 100% of the services scheduled.
- Late Arrivals – We regret that late arrivals will not receive an extension of scheduled service times and will be responsible for full-service fees. If you will be bringing food or beverages to your event, the group contact person should arrive 30 minutes prior to the first scheduled service to assist us in your set up. We suggest that the complete group arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointments to ensure a relaxing and positive spa experience.
- Food – You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages to our spa. We do however require they are non-heated foods that do not produce any food odors so that we may maintain our spa atmosphere and ambience. If you wish to bring food into the spa you are required to bring your own serving dishes, plates, cutlery, cups, napkins, etc. Our guest services staff is happy to assist you with the setup of all of your event items.
- Drinks – Natural Body Ivy Walk discourages the consumption of alcoholic beverages due to the contraindications of massage and body treatments. However, if you wish to bring and consume alcoholic beverages (wine and champagne) in our spa, you must sign an alcohol liability waiver provided by Natural Body.
Contact Natural Body Spa & SkinReMEDI Smyrna (Ivy Walk) with any questions you have prior to submitting your reservation request.