Massage Therapist - Natural Body Spa and Shop
The spa service providers primary responsibility is to perform exceptional spa therapies in accordance with Natural Body protocols in a customer service oriented environment. Duties include retail sales and home care recommendations, marketing and recruitment, dispensary, treatment room and equipment maintenance, laundry and administrative duties. This is a permanent part-time position. Must have a flexible availability. Scheduled shifts will include evenings and weekends.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attitude:
- Graduate of accredited program in massage
- Licensed therapist in State, City and/or County
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional, team oriented individual
- Talented service provider
The spa therapist must meet all standards of performance and supports/assists other department staff members in meeting standards as well.
- Spa Etiquette and Professionalism
- Customer Service
- Time & Attendance
- Client Retention Rate
- Retail Sales: Service Sales Ratio
- Strives to minimize product usage, shrinkage and waste through dispensary maintenance.
- General administrative duties
- Light housekeeping duties
- Monthly employee and/or marketing meetings
- Home Care recommendation & Work Ticket utilization
- Thank You Card administration
- Dress Code adherence
- Laundry maintenance