Lead Spa Coordinator – West Cobb
The Guest Services Coordinator-Lead has primary responsibility to facilitate a customer service oriented environment. Additionally, the Guest Services Coordinator acts as a role model, exemplifies all performance standards set forth for the department, and ensures that the Guest Services staff adheres to operational policies and procedures. Assistance is given to the management team with: communications, inventory control and general administrative and housekeeping duties.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attitude:
- Minimum 6 months experience in spa, retail, hospitality or fitness industry
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficiency in computer based POS, scheduling and inventory control systems
- Ability to supervise coordinator staff
- Capable of directing daily operations
- A working knowledge of computer based programs (Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, POS systems)
- Career oriented, professional, team player
- Work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
The Lead Coordinator reports to the Assistant Director and Spa Director. The Lead Coordinator delegates and administers to the coordinator staff when appropriate.
- Creates a customer service oriented atmosphere and fosters this within the coordinator department.
- Negotiates immediate minor customer service issues and escalates major issues to Assistant Director and/or Spa Director.
- Meets or exceeds all standards of performance and mentors departmental staff members in exceeding these standards.
- Plays an active role in the hiring, orientation & training, mentoring, supervision and motivation of the spa coordinator staff.
- In conjunction with the management team establishes and maintains verbal and written communications within the coordinator department to ensure a knowledgeable and efficient staff.
- Assists management team with inventory control to include generating purchase orders, receiving purchase orders and counting inventory on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Maintains the integrity of the client database with coordinator staff.
- Ensures that all the objectives on the opening and closing checklists are consistently met for the coordinator department.
- Leads the resolution of discrepancies in close day paper work.
- Facilitates group bookings with management team.
- Supports marketing and retention programs.