A key component of your overall wellness are your habits concerning nutrition. The food you take in has a direct immediate and long-term effect on your health, and ability to function at your highest levels. Your resistance to illness pivots on your healthy food intake, not to mention whether you can finish that workout today, or that race on Saturday. We will provide resources that we believe can offer clear diagnostics, and viable solutions.
Benardot Nutrition are registered and licensed dietitians specializing in providing their clients the tools to take charge of their health through PERSONALIZED nutrition and lifestyle plans. Their areas of expertise include body composition improvement/weight management, disordered eating, digestive issues, food sensitivities detection, cancer nutrition support, sports nutrition, and women’s health issues. Using cutting edge assessment and analysis methods their goal is to fill the gap in preventive health care not addressed in traditional health care settings.
Contact: 404-567-5029/fax 888-902-7029
Phone consultations available in all areas; In-person consultations available in Atlanta area only.
“Personal nutrition plans based on measurements of your metabolic rate and body composition, any present health conditions and present eating habits to get be your healthy best in 2013. Forget following another diet plan! Create your own healthiest nutrition plan with an expert.”– Robin Benardot, RD, LD; Nutrition Therapist.
About Benardot Nutrition…
Benardot Nutrition is a Food First medical nutrition therapy practice staffed by Registered and Licensed Dietitians. At Benardot Nutrition we specialize in giving clients the tools to take charge of their health through personalized nutrition and lifestyle solutions. We aim to fill the gap in preventive care not addressed in traditional health care settings.
Our areas of expertise include:
- NutriTiming® Weight Loss System emphasizing improved body composition (loss of fat; optimal muscle mass) by tracking “within day energy balance”
- The Fast Track Nutrition Package, a 6 week program dedicated to improving your nutrition, appearance, and body composition.
- The LEAP Program for sleuthing out food sensitivities and food intolerances that may contribute to the symptoms associated with IBS, migraine, and fibromyalgia
- Nutrition for Digestive Disorders, such as IBS, celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, and inflammatory bowel disease
- Cancer Nutrition Support during treatment and recovery
- Sports Nutrition to optimize competitive weight while increasing the strength-to-weight ratio, pre- during- and post-exercise nutrition, and issues related to bone density and amenorrhea.
- Food Plans for elite and recreational athletes.
- Women’s Health Issues, PCOS, interstitial cystitis, pregnancy, post-pregnancy weight management and menopause
Our practice focuses on body composition, fat loss, and attaining optimal muscle mass by using state of the art equipment for assessment and tracking. We understand that no one test can determine your health rather a battery of diagnostics and labs give our therapists a the tools to formulate a client’s plan. All of our clients benefit from individualized evaluations and personalized food and nutrition plans to optimize the power of foods and balanced eating. We provide a plan and structure for our clients that allows them to look, feel and perform at their best.
5825 Glenridge Drive
Bldg. 2, Suite 107
Sandy Springs, GA 30328
v 404-567-5029/f 888-902-7029